- Year 3 Teacher – Miss Webb
- Year 3 Teaching Assistant – Mrs Migliore and Mrs Franklin
Year 3 is a special year in which the children grow up a great deal!
As they leave their infant classrooms and enter the juniors, the nerves the children may feel on the first day soon disappear as they become familiar with the routines of Year 3 and begin to enjoy learning through a variety of topics, including: Rivers and the Water Cycle, The Victorians and Healthy Bodies, Healthy Eating.
We also follow the Jigsaw scheme of work brings together Personal, Social, Health and Economic education, emotional literacy, social skills and spiritual development. Each half term there is a different focus, such as ‘Being Me My World’, ‘Healthy Me’ and ‘Dreams and Goals’.
- Year 3 - Summer 1 Homework (268.51KB)
- Year 3 - Summer Curriculum Newsletter (136.82KB)
- Year 3 Curriculum Map 2022 (69.77KB)