- Year 2 Teacher – Mrs Hennell and Mrs Burton
- Year 2 Teaching Assistants – Miss Dickinson, Miss Haran and Mrs Dipple
Every child has a natural curiosity about the way that the world works and Year 2 is the ideal place in which we can do this!
We develop the children’s knowledge and skills in many subjects through our topics: Local History Detective, The Food on Our Plates and Habitats.
We also follow the Jigsaw scheme of work brings together Personal, Social, Health and Economic education, emotional literacy, social skills and spiritual development. Each half term there is a different focus, such as ‘Being Me My World’, ‘Healthy Me’ and ‘Dreams and Goals’.
- Year 2 - Summer 1 Homework (381.58KB)
- Year 2 - Summer Curriculum Newsletter (416.55KB)
- Year 2 Curriculum Map 2022 (56.79KB)